Additional ISO Certifications We Offer in Irvine, California (CA)
Providing high-quality services is always a challenge in the ISO industry due to all the elements and requirements in only one standard and its implementation. Therefore, finding a company that can provide you with several standards at the same time—although they won’t be implemented at once—is a challenge in California. However, if you need more than one certification and need a reliable and experienced company that can implement your standards, you can contact us.
We at ISO Pros have over 30 standards available for implementation, and we can also train you in any or all of them. Just make sure to have a look and let our experts know the standards you need.
- CMMC & CMMI.
Both are different standards and their purposes are completely different. However, their systems and the way they are implemented is unique among the rest of the standards. CMMC stands for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification and it has 5 levels in total to work in the cybersecurity hygiene of defense contractors and their companies.
While Capability Maturity Model Integration has the same method of levels and maturity but it aims for the improvement of different areas of the company at the same time.
- Aerospace standards: 9100, 9101, 9102.
These standards are all aiming for this industry only, and they focus on 3 different areas.
– AS9100 is for the quality management system of the company to improve it and make sure the business is able to produce high-quality parts and provide amazing services.
– AS9101: gives the guidelines to conduct audit programs in this company.
– AS9102: sets the parameters to prepare the company for the First Article Inspection of its products.
– AS6081: it wasn’t mentioned before, but it is a crucial standard to prevent fraudulent parts and components to enter the supply chain.
Most requested ISO standards in our company
The previous ISOs are quite popular among our clients and new ones; however, they are not the most requested ones. This is important to know because most ISOs that are popular in our business aim for general implementation, which means any company can use them.
– Anti-Bribery ISO 37001: helps to set or establish an anti-bribery management system to prevent breaches in the security and system.
– Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M): all the tools have different purposes but are crucial for the improvement in the area each one is specialized.
– Asset Management ISO 55001: helps to control and manage the lifecycle of the assets in the company.
– Automotive IATF 16949: focuses on the production cycle of the automotive industry to eliminate or reduce waste and failure.
– Body Armor BA 9000: it isn’t mandatory, but it provides guidelines to meet certain requirements when it comes to the quality and design of body armor equipment.
– Energy ISO 50001 and SEP: only for the energy management system of any company in order to make it more efficient and get Super Energy Performance certified.
– Environmental ISO 14001: it only provides the parameters to guarantee the protection of the environment—but it is a crucial standard.
– Audit Management System ISO 19011: this is the general and main ISO for this system in any industry or company that wants to conduct an audit program.
From this ISO, you can find another 8 that must be implemented depending on the type of audit you want to conduct:
- Outsourced Internal Audits.
- Supplier Evaluation.
- Supplier Audits.
- Virtual Internal Audits.
- Second Party Audits.
- Compliance Audits.
- Pre-assessment Audits.
- Documentation Audits.
– Ethical Sourcing SQFI: helps companies from all industries to collect information about their responsibility in protecting and keeping their workers safe.
– Facility Management ISO 41001: this ISO aims for the facility system but can be implemented under certain conditions only.
– Food Safety ISO 22000: provides the guidelines to make sure food is able to be consumed.
– Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA: helps to prevent and deal with foodborne illnesses instead of going for an old method of dealing with them after they have been diagnosed.
– Gluten-Free Certification (GFC): you must get certified in this standard to be able to provide gluten-free products for specific people.
– Telecommunications TL 9000: sets out the quality standards for the telecom industry. All its products, services, and anything a company in this area has to offer must be certified with this.
– Supply Chain ISO 28000: allows companies to set measures to protect the people involved in the processes of the supply chain.
– Responsible Care RC14001: This makes companies improve their performance in the environmental, safety, and health areas.
– Quality ISO 9001: it is the international ISO for quality that must be implemented for companies from all industries.
– Packaging ISO 15378: this ISO sets out the standards to pack and deliver medical products, including medical devices.
– Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) ISO 45001: provides the guidelines and measures to work in the safety and health measurements for the workers and employees.
– ISO 13485: the document has established the requirements for medical devices and how to improve them.
– Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025: required for laboratories to operate without being at risk of getting penalized and show clients they are competent and accredited.
– IT Service ISO/IEC 20000-1: provides guidelines to guarantee the security and protection of information technology.
– International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR: it is an international standard for the export of military-related technology and all kind of equipment.
– Info Security ISO/IEC 27001: helps to set more parameters for the protection of all type of information and not only IT.
All these standards can be found in our company, ISO Pros. We would love to help you implement them or make sure you are going in the right direction through our consulting services. Feel free to contact us if you are in California and require assistance in the implementation.